NEW HSE is the first company in Poland to obtain the NEBOSH accreditation and can organize courses to obtain
the NEBOSH International General Certificate!
Online NEBOSH International General Certificate course .
Lectures will be held 10 working days within 2 weeks from 8:30 to 15:30.
Contact us as we know how to make even the most complicated Syllabus of NEBOSH IGC easy to understand and successfully pass the exams!
Contact us and you will get tutors with a great sense of humor and extensive experience, case studies, videos and other materials to make the studying process interesting and effective.
Our fee includes studying materials and video record from classes.
Contact us today and change your life with us!
About the course:
"NEBOSH (The International Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) qualifications are globally recognised and taken by people working in all types of industries, as well as national and local government organizations.” NEBOSH courses are developed in order to meet the health, safety, environmental, and risk management needs of all workplaces around the globe in both the private and public sectors.
NEBOSH (IGC) classroom course is the first of its kind to be offered in Poland and provides both Polish and international learners with the opportunity to achieve a widely recognised occupational health & safety certification.
The course is taught by highly experienced tutors who are able to make the NEBOSH IGC syllabus clear and easy to understand, using a combination of case studies, videos, and other training materials to make the learning process engaging as well as effective. This interactive approach ensures that delegates are able to develop all of the skills necessary to successfully meet their health & safety responsibilities in the workplace, succeeding in the NEBOSH examination and achieving an internationally renowned qualification.
The most important information:
• Upcomin course will be held in Online formula
• The course starts on May 17 and ends on May 28, 2021
• Tutorial is from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
• The breaks are set by the group during the course, but a long lunch break is planned between 12:30 and 13:10
• English, spoken and written. If you would like to verify your english language abilities write us an email and we will provide you with simple test
• The first part of the exam will be based on the new "open book exam" rules. This means that you will have 24 hours to complete the exam after downloading it from NEBOSH server. You can find the exact rules for taking the IG1 exam on our website www.newshse.pl
• The second part is a practical assesment that will have to be written within 10 worked days of the completion of the training and training at email@example.com from where the work will be directly entered into the NEBOSH system.
Cost of the course covers:
The cost of the exam - a credit note is issued for the exam fee confirming the cost of money directly to NEBOSH
OBE sittings have been confirmed for the following dates:
7 April 2021
9 June 2021
4 August 2021
6 October 2021
1 December 2021
Results will be issued 50 working days from the examination date and sent to the email address registered to your learner record.
For learners who took the OBE on 28 October 2020, results are expected by 11 January 2021.
For learners who took the OBE on 2 December 2020, results are expected by 15 February 2021.
How can you sign up for NEBOSH IGC
It is enough that:
you will verify your English language skills (optional),
fill Booking Form and send it to the following address: ,
you will pay a minimum of 20% (PLN 1355 + 23%VAT) of the course value by bank transfer to the account indicated in the form :) The remaining 80% and the exam cost (5420 PLN + 23%VAT and 150 GBP) are payable no later than the registration deadline.